View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 03:22 AM

Don't mean to change the subject , but more to cool the waters ! my father is from Holland and there it is MANDATORY that you serve for 2 years when your out of school!!( it is still this way today). My father went through WW2 and I can tell you stories that would make you sick! My father was part of the Dutch underground!Quick example If the underground were to kill a German soldier for what ever reason ( generally rape) as he tells me! The next day the Germans would line up ten or so Dutch people and just shoot them down and leave them there in the streets for all to see!! Is that what we want for this country? I think NOT! Yeah I know we have poor and homeless people here and yes I wish we would do more about that problem instead of giving billons to countries that will never pay us back ,but that should be another thread! My bottom line on this is that she needs to SHOUT her pie hole and quick wasting more tax money and our time! Her son signed up on his own and this is part of the JOB!! If she has a grip maybe she should move to Iraq and she how the world outside the US lives!! My 2 cents Just an added note. I know what what my folks went through and if it wasn't for the US I might note even be here , so to finish my comments, If the military called me to serve i would go in a heartbeat!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! Yeah I know were not perfect , but i don't think there is a better place too live? Sorry for the rambleing. I just got done watching the 9-11 show on Discovery Channel It still gets to me!

Last edited by 94svxred; 09-13-2005 at 03:32 AM.