View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide
Ben,
Damn! Good job getting him to come along! Maybe I should let him do a run with my car just to see what he thinks (and to see how fast my car actually is with a really good driver behind the wheel ). Do you have new tires on the racecar now? I can bring my sprayer if you think you'll need two sprayers' worth to keep your tires from getting greasy.
-Bill (really starting to look forward to the 17th! )
p.s. did you get the email from the organizers saying how they're going to feed us lunch after the first heat?
He was searching for a co-driver a while back. I posted about it and nobody agreed. I think out of being embarrassed by him (which I know he'll do to me but I'm secure with my manhood ). I know he'd be up for driving anybodys car he just wanted to go. The best part about it is IMO is to find out how good you need to get rather than the $$$ you need to put into the car.

We have "new" 2001 same side V700s on the front now. Yours on the rear so she's shoed and ready to go. STAY AWAY from my dirt track hoosiers I'm bidding on now. Those are mine!!! Tires are staying cool enough with our sprayer. Haven't really been an issue to date.

Too bad you gotta leave so early, better hope they let you run in the morning!