View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 12:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to mumsis Send a message via Yahoo to mumsis
ROFLMAO

you guys are terrible! Danny i think it is a good thing you live in Lebanon and not in the good ol' USA as you would have a hard time finding a woman here who would put up with your attitude! slave to you while she is on her knees! NOT!! as for you Maxie, well if this is the calibur of female you look for then what does this say about you? hmm? you guys just need to learn a little bit about the "weaker sex" such as that we are not all of that weak. and we do not have to bow to anyone for any reason, and i am guessing that with age (at least 10 more years at the rate you are growing) you will eventually get it. good luck boys! in the meantime thanks for supplying a good laugh every now and then. LOL imagine thinking of yourself as powerful as the aids virus. this boy thinks quite highly of himself.

and moderators, i am sure he is kidding - but am i? and no i am not taking this as a sexual thing, just as a good time and gentle ribbing. and yes we will all be assimilated, and some anhilated!