View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 07:53 AM
On a SVX board with a Z31 name

Send a message via AIM to MaxImUmZ Send a message via Yahoo to MaxImUmZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumsis
let me tell you, it does not matter who makes more money and until you guys get off your butts and pay the bills and do the shopping for everything (ie. food, gifts, toiletries female produts included, do all of the running around to make sure that your happy little home stays happy) and can multi task as well as your woman can then you better keep your mouths shut, hand over the pay checks and accept what ever allowance she gives you with the grace and courage it takes to know that you are being well taken care of!

LOL
hahaha come on we ALLOW you to do the shopping cause we know how much you enjoy it, so don't act like its such a huge accomplishment
and as far as multi tasking goes, my ex couldn't drive a car and play with the radio at the same time, she totaled her protege due to her wonderful ability to multi task. Granted this task wasnt hard because anything more than a spilt drink on the interior would have totaled that car