View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 02:56 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumsis
let me tell you, it does not matter who makes more money and until you guys get off your butts and pay the bills and do the shopping for everything (ie. food, gifts, toiletries female produts included, do all of the running around to make sure that your happy little home stays happy) and can multi task as well as your woman can then you better keep your mouths shut, hand over the pay checks and accept what ever allowance she gives you with the grace and courage it takes to know that you are being well taken care of!

LOL
Cindy you still remember the first time Aids appeared in the World? they said they would contain it but they never succeeded, and now we have that Virus all over the World. Well I gave that example for you to compare it with what i will be doing now . I will be a Virus for all the "guys" here against all the "girls".
We Middle Eastern men love to take care of our women and get most of their needs, but still we love to treat them as SLAVES to us concerning our needs . in other words, we give them money while they are kneeling and asking for it and in return, they do all we ask them to do for US . So i will be working on infecting the guys here with this concept,
so Power To ALL MEN !!! The World is MEN's Exclusive Club !!! You WIll be ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE is FUTILE (Star Trek)

hehehehehehehe, and pls Moderators, this is not a racist thing, i am J/K

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.