Thread: radiator
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 01:09 AM

Thumbs up Radiator head

I have a spare radiator which i had an alloy head put on as i grew tired of waiting for the one i bought on ebay america [$832 landed in Aust] to clear customs 6 weeks to arrive. I never used it as it arrived as the day after the 1 from states. It cost me $600 to have done and pressure tested but will last for ever [he will possibly do cheaper now as mine was the 1st SVX]. The guy i used is in adelaide David Hoggins auto if anyone needs 1 done he knows how to do now. PWR was unable to do radiator back then without sending mine for template and allowing 10 weeks plus to manufacture but have since made a batch of 400 and i believe are or have made some more they are in QLD and i use them in my race car and they do a magic job. Probably alot cheaper than when i enquired before $1200 but they will last a life time unlike the OE one. If anyone wants parts for there SVX ex USA and your not in a hurry i use bmibay@bmicad.com they have most things radiators, sunvisors, interior mirrors and the uswell SVX problem parts at very reasonable prices and will find parts for you there if they dont have them [new parts that is]. If any one wants my spare radiator i will sell for $650 + frt and it is in the OE box i recieved mine in from USA. Can post picture if required. Also SVX being wrecked in NSW look up Trading Post site for more detail.