View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXer95
I'm sure that your 'light metal' bumpers will absorb the shock successfully.
My dear Collin, again

At first i hesitated about even putting those metal bumpers underneath the fiber things, you know why? even though driving over here is not that regulated, I am "a professional rally driver" trained by the best over here. I can also drive a Six Wheeler (and licensed for it) as you breathe air...

Plus, rarely over here accidents are deadly because our roads are not as wide as in the states... so the most damage one can make to my car is a light bump on my bumper causing it to break..

Sorry about the way i put it, seems i was bragging about myself, but what i just told you is a fact.

I just strenghened a little bit the rear metal bar, just to be on the safe side from a stupid women trying to park behind me...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.