View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 11:20 AM

the thing i love about the svx is that nobody realizes how great it really is, nor even knows WHAT it is.

plus
the prices are so so so so so so so so so sos os so ososososososososososoosos
CHEAP for how SWEEEET these cars really are.

plus, i love how
every time i see a SHMUCK with his Rice-powered honda or whatever, knowing that he payed probably two or three times the price of my entire car just on lame "uprgrades" that make the car look and sound lame, i laugh with a gentle nudge of my accelerator as i pass them with ease...

all the while they kick down and try to get all hard and pass but to no avail for them...... it is just funny really

and, AWD and 3.3L POWER and LEATHER and WINDOWS and Smooth ride and EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AND, the ridiculous amound of dedication it requires to own one... from finding it to acquiring parts to dealing with shmucks at the auto parts store.....

i knew the first time i ever saw one and had a chance to get a good look, i was hooked and i would someday get one... i now can see myself driving no other car....

anyway...

just a FEW of the reasons why i LOVE
my car
(not to mention the feeling of having all four wheels breaking free and getting sideways on crazy hairpins... thats another story tho )

enough ranting

oh, and lets not forget this awesome network full of folks who love our cars