View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phast SVX
i was watching BBC the other day and realized that the real "anti-americans" were in our own coutry. If you beleive that democratics will keep us out of war, solve all our problems with the poor, then you are sadly mistaken. Democrats started our entrence in WWII, by cutting off a country in need of natural resourses using "dimplomacy" as an aid.
If you watch the BBC news you will not see any of teh bull**** the united states media spits out(and makes up as we have seen lately) but you will learn about some of the good that the president and congress is doing. The democratic party(which cant at the time figure out what they are doing wrong reguarding the last election resuslts of loosing to an unpopular republican president) spends all of their time catering to those that appeal to "after the fact" issues on everything. NO **** everything is easier to look at and say what you would do differnt the next time. everyone knows thats not how life works. If you want to get some more votes in the next election, maybe you should try to stress what IS important to you value wise, not what your opinion on what the other guy is doing wrong.

using the economic state, after a 10 year bubble of inflated valuation on tech stocks(there have been 7 such bear tech bubles since 1847 reguarding an introduction to a new technological advance) and then a sharp correction to real prices and values is not going to fool anyone. you cannot have a peak in the economic cylce withouth a trough(which, using real prices, is still high if you invested before the tech bubble in 83)
I am not someoen who takes life lighly. I devote atleast 4 hours a week to a food pantry in my town,and i live in as libral a city as you can come by. But i can not for the life of me figure out why peopel think that life is as easy for government officals on what to do as reading a book and doing waht it says . If your going to point a finger in the direction of the government you better sure as hell have more reason then what your father told you for doing it. for goodness sakes you cant make your own life work flawlessly(i cant atleast) why do you expect an entire country to be perfect? our country(and my grand father's death) has kept the entire world from harm at some point or another. Show some ****ing respect and if you have a problem with it do all of us a favor. Do something, dont just talk like some frat kid at a wop party.
well i need to sleep, thats enough
phil

the p***ification of America needs to stop . we need to end this "politically correct" B.S., and not worry about if convicted terrorists get their Quaran handled properly. our grandfathers did not willingly go to die in war to protect our freedom, so that we could worry about not offending anybody.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)