View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Recluse

Send a message via MSN to Darksied-X Send a message via Yahoo to Darksied-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by newsvx
Jeff,
I agree with Bill - it took guts to write what you wrote, but I bet you feel better for doing so.

Man, I really feel for you, and I hate what you are going through. No one should have to go through that.

I know it is VERY difficult to believe her and to trust her again, but I think you are doing the right thing by trying. Give it some time. See how serious she is about staying with you. The next several weeks will tell the tale. A suggestion for you also: Don't YOU leave this time. If anyone leaves, it should be her, and BTW, there are serious legal implications with who packs up and moves out.

Hang tough, Jeff!!
Harry
Thanks Harry, you know I'll always appreciate your kind words.

She has already told me that if I truly cannot make this work, that she will voluntarily go. She has finally admited that this is not my fault, that it is hers, and she said that she cannot hurt me anymroe than she has, or take away anymore than she has. The house, the cars, and most importantly the girls, will be mine. There really is no way I could leave them with her in this situation. She's already started sliding downhill, there's no telling what would happen if I wasn't around.

'03 WRX Wagon, World Rally Blue
'94 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red
'89 XT6 4WD, Grey & Rust
(and legally, an '01 Outback VDC skankmobile)