View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 06:05 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87f383
Go to the thirdgen.org clasifieds to sell you stuff... I don't know anyone who needs those parts currently. As far as my formy... ported siamesed upper lower plenums w/ AS&M runners... 30lb injectors, 58mm throttle body... cam, ported stock heads, headers, SLP 2 on the left exhaust, no cat, 3.91 rear gears in stock 9 bolt, slp cold air intake, prolly a bunch of other crap i've forgot. All that is sold off now.... it was a low 12's car as I recall... Now its time for Gen III power... so I can go snake hunting. I will never sell my firebird.... the svx goes first... something is just wonderful about tire destroying power.
i forgot about that site.have to hit that up. my gta had the aluminum headed l98. (internals unknown but something probally done) accel remote super coil, custom intake w/ k&n air filter, flowmaster 80 series muffler, no cats w, 3" pipe all the way, throttle body bypass, 160 degree thermostat, stage 2 ads power chip, air pump removed, kyb struts and shocks, z rated hi-po brake pads, and god knows what little tweaks here and there for that extra tenth of a second. i sure do miss 4 block long burnouts. by the way, this is my gta:http://www.gtasourcepage.com/87Photo...ssell87GTA.jpg

Last edited by Budfreak; 05-02-2005 at 06:28 AM.