View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 09:17 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87f383
Wow... kind of similar... far from stock L98's. Blew multiple 700R4's in one year too. My Formula does have the Ultima Interior...so I have the TA seats... and they are perfect. All those 700r4's are why im converting to the T56....of course Im doing a GEN III swap too... but all that will take some time. I like my subie...but love my bird...it looks a lot meaner too.

I wish my SVX was faster too. (cat back, filter, chip, stg 1 shift, have some other crap to install too) 14.9 in the 1/4 is slow....but its not a race car after all....
just wish i could have had a 700r4 built to take that motor. it's a damn good tranny when it works right. do you know what the formula is running in the quarter mile? mine did at least the mid to high 12's.i ran with c5 vettes allday long no problem. the coolest part is i never even had the valve covers off that motor.everything i did to it was bolt on stuff. just threw it in with 80k miles on it and off i went. i still think somebody had something done to it cause it was super powerful!maybe bored out or a cam. By the way, you wouldn't happen to know of anyone who needs a full fuel rail off the 87 l98 would ya?? it's got the injectors,pres.reg.,cold start valve and so on. i also have a throttle body off the same engine with tps and iac included.let me know.