Thread: it's mine...
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2002, 08:54 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by wasions
A while back (quite a while) I mentioned here that we were looking to replace my car (the Camry). After the mishap (?) in Colorado on our vacation, we started looking a little harder. She thought she wanted an LLB Outback. Then we drove a Toyota Matrix and she pretty much decided that would be the one to get (but we would have quite a wait to get one, because the 180 hp, HO engine is hard to find). Then we had the blizzard (?) Tuesday morning. She called me from the SVX on her way to work. "The ditches are filled with cars! Forget about the Matrix! We're getting another Subaru!" So now she has to decide between the LLB and a WRX Wagon. The suspense is killing me! You see, as soon as I can get her in another car I get the SVX, and she can stop driving the wheels off it on her commute (and I can start ). I want that car! Now, now, now! Please, Honey, Darling, Sweetheart, Love of my life - make up your mind!

I'm looking forward to being a real SVXer, too.
Steve, you are a REAL SVXer. You're just SVXically challenged at the moment. Hang in there. Truly, I'd much rather not be able to drive it because my wife is, than to not be able to drive it because the tranny guys have it.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI