View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Weasel 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
OK... Lets role play what you say we were to understand at the beginning.

Hey Guys!! I need at least 20 people to beta test radiators!!

Understand, this WILL be a beta program.
There will be some modifications needed when you receive it. There are NO GUARANTEES the overflow pipe, or other piping will be the correct size, they may or they may not. The cap area may or may not leak, and the positioning of the cap could be off center when closed. In fact, we can't even be sure the radiator will fit properly in the car. It may turn out too low and rub the rail, or it may turn out too high and hit your hood. We can't be sure until at least 20 are produced and 20 different beta testers give us feedback.

There may be delays with these betas. It may be 4 months from now in Feb or Mar before you receive your test unit.

Also understand I may not be around to finish up the deal once the first unit is produced. Others may have to take over and pick up the slack with no feedback of where things are standing from me.

But the best news is this!!

The cost to join this beta program is only $90 more than a new OEM radiator!! That's right!! Only $450!!
And of course, a small shipping fee between $15 and $25. No big deal.

We need at least 20 people to get this beta test off the ground! Give us a hand!

End Role play...............................

WGJ, you are a great person. I have learned alot from your posts, and I respect you. I am NOT trying to upset you. But "this" is not what we understood. We understood what Chris wrote on the first few pages of this thread. His was the prototype, and we were to get drop in OEM style superior performance aluminum radiators with a highly efficient ATF cooler. There was to be specs, and pictures, and all kinds of christmassy stuff. Several questions in these areas were asked, especially in the "drop in" area throughout the thread.

If everyone understood what you feel we should have understood, very few people would be on this thread today. They wouldn't be involved. I personally would have picked up my OEM radiator some 3 days later, and my '94 would probably NOT be a parts car today. Driving the '94 for 2 months on a busted radiator is my fault... Nobody is accountable for that stupid action but me. As for the radiator? I am definitely not accountable under some assumption that I "should" have understood this to be a beta test.
Complete and proper information works wonders with most aspects of life