View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 03:16 PM

Don't Ever Buy A Ferrari, Maserati, Even Old Porsche..

if these relatively minor problems are "freakin'" you out. I've put up with way more hassle just trying to get the correct distributor for a late '60's V12 Ferrari and at three times the cost of this radiator (and there are 2!). Not to mention going through way more hassle trying to get parts for numerous Eurpoean cars with similar production numbers and age. It took 6 months just to get my hand made header system for my 4 cyl. Lancia out of England. Our '92s are goin' on 14 yrs. old!
By the way, just found an Internet parts outfit that actually has a new OEM radiator and they only want $630 for it...
I thought ours were $450 because it was a group buy and we were the beta testers. I thought everyone understood that. That's what I figured since 40 rads is virtually hand built so per unit costs are quite high.
Like I said before, having raced cars and bikes and been an exotic car dealer, in my 20+ years experience, this is par for the course. PWR did a good job and their trying to correct the problems. I'm fine with that.
WGJ

Last edited by WGJ; 03-26-2005 at 03:20 PM.