View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohopirates
Hey guys I just got back from PWR. Clint took a long look at my radiator and got some ideas rolling. They are thinking about a ring that will fit around the cap after the ears have been cut off. I'm testing my earless cap now to see if it remedies the leaky cap. He was seriously concerned and is going to fix the problem. He also said it is the efficiency of the 5 pass cooler that makes it superior, not it's fluid holding capacity. He said the cooler in their radiators is equal to a 12000 lb auxilary cooler. They were very nice and I had three guys around my car immediately brainstorming for a half an hour, that definately set my mind at ease.

Steve
Did you ask them how it happened? How we all ended up with the exact flawed prototype sent to Chris? What did he say caused this to happen?

Its good to know they are concerned, but it would be nice to know why they were not concerned after the prototype.

Thanks for going out there.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)