View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 05:31 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Thumbs up My SVX Alignment Experience

I know the topic is technical in nature but i have to post it over here. after 4.5 years of owning my SVX and driving it for about 50000 miles, i decided it is time to check my first time car's alignment... i find no deficiency in its steering on highways... but though i had to take it. I went to the first alignment place.. after checking it, the guy said that my car's alignment is same as a newly driven car.. frankly, i thought he is a liar. so i decided to take it to a place where they refurbish suspensions and alignment for WRC cars. it will be a little pricy but it is worth the $$$.
after checking it, they also told me my car needed nothing !
How can that be? luck? so then i must be the luckiest @sshole in the world ! i don't get it, i drive my car at high speeds... i even took out my struts on year ago to modify them, put them back into place and still the car's alignment still the same !
justed wanted to share my experience...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.