View Single Post
Old 03-02-2001, 08:55 AM
This account is scheduled to be deleted for inactivity

Send a message via Yahoo to svxter
Aredub's Graduation

Hey, you did that 14 posts ago, or hadn't you noticed?

You're right - now may the time to get some sort of formal organization going, one that can support something like this. Chris has done a marvelous job, and devoted more resources than could reasonably be expected. He can't be expected to keep this going for now and forever, without some support. I know that the idea of something more formal than a virtual club was kicked around on Y*h**, and seemed to have little support. But I feel strongly that it is vital to get some sort of formal organization going. That means all the stuff - constitution, by-laws, officers, dues, etc., that any club has. I am very concerned that if there isn't something of this sort, this whole thing may just evaporate at some point. This has become an important thing to me, as to many others. I think the SVX community has reached a point where this is the next logical step.

I've had some experience in this sort of stuff, and would be happy to devote some time to writing such things as a mission statement, constitution, etc.

Comments?

Maybe we should have a whole new thread about this.
Red F-150 Extended Cab Long Bed - Big Boy

Even the best monkey sometimes drops his banana.

Last edited by svxter; 03-02-2001 at 08:57 AM.