View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Certified Porschephile

Chike you and I have seen eye to eye on many things. I have no idea who this justice guy is. But when I get Alan and Shadow to agree with me, I know I'm doing something right! Go back to page 1. I said it's a nice car, but I dread the "ford" factor. Look at your S60 R comments awhile back. I said it's nice, but I don't trust a ford product. Now some noob keeps calling me ignorant. I put up the unabridged factual numbers that show ford quality is a joke. Shadow seconded me. I'm fairly confindent I am being neither ignorant or arrogant. I have never told anyone here what to buy. I chose Subaru and Nissan after many years of Oldsmobiles. I looked at numbers and comments from numerous auto mags and consumer groups when it came to getting my first true 4x4 SUV. The Pathfinder and 4Runner were the tops in everyone's book. So that's all I shopped. If you liked a Grand Cherokee, and could live with all the numerous minor issues, then good for you. Again, it's part of being an American.

P.S. Pointing out a company sells better cars over seas, when they are considerd a US company, doesn't get said company off the hook for neglecting it's core consumers.