View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 08:49 PM
GJSVX

Re: Supercharger Heaven (white zombie reference, I couldn't help it)

Quote:
Originally posted by SEA Sleeper
Congrats on the purchase of your SC. I'm interested to hear your ideas on how you plan to modify the A/F ratios to make your suby run reliably. You might need to richen up the mix a little as you'll be forcing in more air. The USDM SVX runs frighteningly lean stock.

Where do you plan to mount this bad boy and how will the boosted air reach the intake plenum?

What SC kit did you buy? any pictures? After a brief search, I've only found a few Toyota applications. I also noticed that the SC kit sold from Blitz comes w/ a programmed ECU for the SC application on late model celicas and Scion's.

I can't wait to see a Supercharged EG33!
Well, right now I have a stage 2 chip in it, but that might now work for the supercharger, If not, I will have to have one custom made (there goes more $ ) It is going to have a "wraparound" intake, which will take the air in from 2 locations and meet up at the supercharger after going into the intercooler, which at this point Im not sure if the intercooler will be larger enough, as it is only rated to a 3.5l, but thats a little close for me, but I guess for now it will have to do. No pics yet, sorry, once I get it I will take a couple and post them.