View Single Post
Old 02-01-2002, 10:22 AM

Send a message via ICQ to andivic Send a message via AIM to andivic Send a message via Yahoo to andivic
someone please give me further hint

Quote:
Originally posted by SVXtypeR

Coil-overs are the common reference for small diamater springs that sit just over top of the tube/rod assembly. They are typically adjustable for height via a rotating bottom perch, but no springs (that I'm aware of) are adjustable for stiffness (you can add spring spacers, but I count that as more of a kludge fix than actual adjustability). Also bear in mind, if you do the dual-spring setup, your *overall* stiffness will be decreased due to the amount of coils, that's why one reason why my spring rates are so high (Eibach (GC's spring supplier) has posted a good explination of this phenom on their website in the recent year). This is the setup I designed and got technical assistance from GC on years ago. I found the Koni's by happy accident.
Well i meant the "GC" spring is a "Coilover" set ? or its just a regular spring that can not be adjusted for heightness, and it can only lower our car by 2 inches ? If GC offer a Coilover spring set, I will definitly buy it and make it go with my koni........