View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 04:20 PM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
Re: Re: Toyo might be the ones to be for me!

Quote:
Originally posted by elvis

I got a set a month or so ago. No complaints. We'll soon see how they do in the snow
Sorry I have to break this to ya and the rest, but after looking at reviews on the internet with my dad (Road & Track's High-Performance tire comparison article) and not to mention hearing it is the same tires the 2005 Mustang GT uses, he demanded equip the SVX the Bridgestone Traction T/A Vs. And since he does co-own the car (since he paid for half of it, only after finding out he likes the SVX as much as I do ) he opted to pay for the tires. I eventually came around to accepting it. Well the good part is I am getting tires that from a specifications point beat the Proxes 4, not to mention mountain plus snow rated (meaning you are supposedly able to go up a ski hill with these without a problem) and even though he is spending more money, approximately $30 dollars more at ETD (my parents trust that place). And about $50 including tax and a 60,000 mile replacement warranty which is a plus, not to mention free tire ration every time you go there or at least ask which we could have gotten anyway without the warranty.

But from how many people voted for the Traction T/A V and considering it is a new addition to the BFGoodrich line I guess I am obligated to report how it does in snow as well on the SVX.

Last edited by Weebitob; 11-26-2004 at 04:27 PM.