Thread: 25,000 Posts!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2002, 02:30 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I never fail to be amazed...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Ah, "the cat" rears its ugly head (or, should I say "heads its ugly rear"). Perceptions versus reality, my man. You "perceived" a veiled threat after my response to "lost members." I had no intention of "kicking" anyone off (for the record). Heavy handed? I'd be happy to post a poll and leave that to the court of public opinion. Bashing? Bubba, you don't know bashing. If I wanted to "bash" you'd darned well know it. *Your* forum, insomuch as it regarded your expertise on technical issues -- rudeness and belligerance was not part of the deal. As far as "false accusations" if you consider that response as calling you "a liar" well . . . the posts are still there for all to see, they can draw their own conclusions.

My "passive AWS" is working just fine. Let those who want to scoff, do so. Those who contend that "steering" is not affected by reaction of the bushings (read the post from the subaru manual -- though it doesn't say "steering" in exact words, it certainly describes the "reaction") need to have a long talk with some skateboarders who are undoubtedly relegated to go in a perpetual straight line.

My tranny (current) has been fixed twice (rebuilt the first time, rebuilt the second time because the folks burned it up diagnosing the "tps" and is now experiencing the 2-3 shift flare under load again). Still, I haven't reached the 4,600.00 price tag that these vultures wanted for a suby re-man, so, I'll have it rebuilt again if necessary.

BTW, good to see you too eddy.
Say, just when I thought Afghanistan was sorted!! This one flares up again.

Hi Guys, nice to know some things never change.

Keep

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl