View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 05:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to want-a-fast-svx
Mychailo, I was just thinking before i started to pull the tranny...Since the noise is only when the clutch is let out, wouldn't this make it an issue of clutch/flywheel clearance/alignment???Im just trying to think of all my possible problem areas here and what i should do...I would just hate to pull the tranny and reinstall it just to have that sound again and not be able to pin point it any further other than not being the TOB, which im leaning towards it not being, especially since its brand new...Also it is normal for there to be wear marks from the clutch on the flywheel even though it hasnt even come off jackstands yet correct??Cause you can see where the clutch is grabbing on the flywheel vs. the untouched areas...Bleeding the clutch has no effect on the sound whatsoever..The only way it stops is by pressing the clutch..Going along with that thought, when you press the clutch it no longer spins correc?Meaning it pulls away from the flywheel when pressed?.?If this is the case then the TOB is working correctly and it must be something with the clutch/flywheel or am i wrong here???Thanks for any and all help..