View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Well now i've heard it all. "Down-market" Corvette interior? So let me get this straight - you drive a Subaru, lust after a 4-door grocery getter with a turbocharged weedwacker engine, and you don't see anything weird about calling the Vette's interior "down-market"? The interior's on STI's and EVO's can't hold a candle to even a base Camaro interior...let alone a T/A, GTO, or Corvette. Don't even kid yourselves. It's not even close.

You know why I keep posting about this stuff here? Because I can't get enough of your reactions. It's like a primate study. It's fascinating to see how you people think. This site is like a different planet where the laws of earth do not apply. It's downright fascinating.

I belong to the largest f-body forum there is...it's called LS1tech, and it's very informative. Most importantly, at least 80% of the members there are realistic. You don't just hear GM flag waving, T/As can't beat anything...etc. They accept and learn from people outside of their world. In fact, several members regularly peruse "enemy" boards in an effort to learn more from and share info with those boards' members. They will post their findings and even provide links to relevant threads in those other forums. This is much like my rousings here. However I don't post links to threads here because LS1tech members may follow them here and start posting on this site...believe me you don't want that. There are several members that hang out over at NASIOC and keep things in check. Several NASIOC members visit LS1tech from time to time. Haven't heard any of them raving about STI interiors though.

So in closing...keep up the good work, I'm always in need of a good laugh after a tough day at work.