View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 12:40 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally posted by Rotorflyr

Just how much credit do you want?? After all, why would you put a child seat in the front passenger seat, when they are supposed to be put in the rear seats of vehicles??

Now granted, this isn't possible in a vehicle that doesn't have a rear seat, but unless you removed the back seats of your SVX, it shouldn't be up front.

Back on topic, Any new's on Geico giving you more $$$ GM??
Well I recieved an unoficial offer from my adjuster... But it still wans't high enough for me... I think that my $1000 deductable is what's really killing me. That and the fact that I am buying the car back. It's gonna look like a small amount but I have to add $2,000 to the price being offered and that is what they are considering... I'm probably gonna settle with them after the holidays... I'm getting tired of waiting...

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...