View Single Post
Old 06-20-2004, 08:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to zamorush Send a message via Yahoo to zamorush
Registered SVX
Hey Everyone! Hope everyone got back home alright, I did, just yesterday. Sorry, could not make it to the last dinner, had plans on sunday and had to go.

Anyway, it was a great meet! One of the best I've had in all the years I owned my SVX. Would love to do this again next year. Hope everyone can make it, since I am eager to meet everyone again.

I do have lots of pictures, we took about 170 of them, and do have some videos, plus i need to transfer a video from analog camcorder. Before posting any pics I am going to look them over and pick the best, so it will take me a while. Movies? Those are going to have to wait a little, need space on the net, unless I shrink them, but then they will lose quality. Well, I will work on that, and hopefully will be done by the end of this week.

Great to meet everyone again, you guys are all great, true SVXers.

Oh, here is an ironic side. I was in the area of my college today, in fremont, and decided to stop by check if there are any changes. As soon as i entered the parking lot, I spotted a blue, I beleive 95 LSi. It said "Subaru of Santa Cruz" on license plate. I used to be the only guy who has that car there, (untill that other red one showed up) and now there is a blue one. They are getting popular? Though, I did not even have a piece of paper to live a note. I need to print those Network cards and carry them everywhere.

Great meet, Great meet everyone!!

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

Alternative Ways of getting around
2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9