Thread: Reading Iii
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 08:40 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: MORGANTOWN HOLIDAY INN: Still lodging of choice?

Quote:
Originally posted by svxcess
I received a call from the Morgantown Holiday Inn asking if we were going to have another Reading Meet this year. The woman at the Holiday Inn was very nice and said they would like to have us back.

There was talk in this thread of moving the location of the meet to another location to make the covered bridge tour more accessible. Is this still a possibility?

If Morgantown is still the lodging of choice I will contact them at a later date when we have a more accurate count of the number of rooms reqiured ( If the list dets much longer we may be renting the whole damn place!)
John, they must be hurtin' for business, huh? I believe Larry III had suggested the alternate location. I'm game for changing if everyone else is (although my heart will still be in M-town. Your first is always the best, or, so they say). You can also ask them if they'll dip their rate a little more this time around. If I recall, their rate has been slightly steep. I will, however, defer to Larry of the three I's.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI