View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by Landshark

ummm....there is no automatic option with the STi. do you mean WRX with an STi sticker?
lmao, look alan, get you facts right, it's not a sticker, it's an EMBLEM! but yeah, i laughed my ass off when i saw automatic. unless i'm wrong (which is most of the time), i thought STi's only came in manual.

you guys shouldn't rag on the owner of this post. he raced, none of us were there to witness his feat, so therefore we don't know what the conditions were for him. maybe he was paying attention, maybe he wasn't.

if this thread was put in the wrong spot, it should be but into the right forum, but the content unless offensive shouldn't be moderated. some of us don't like street racing, that's ok. some of us do, that's ok too. if we start labeling who's stupid for doing what, we have just dropped down to Rob/Chicane's level. i don't street race except with myself, but i remember a time where i thought it was fun racing light to light. let's not be too hard on the newb .

word to the newbie: you are not only responsible for your life when you street race, you are responsible for everyone else on the road too. hope you use caution and think before you act on a whim.

Matt is my hero

MODERATED BY NOIR: Matt wishes he was my hero, but no one can take the place of the EVIL LEVI!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Noir; 05-12-2004 at 06:07 PM.