View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 02:06 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sonar
For me those RPM's and boost levels are nothing unusual...more like NORMAL actually

Check this at my local tuner http://www.mc-xpress.com/records/kri...rjohansson.htm
No way 30+ psi of boost is NORMAL in any case. That is extreme for any engine. Granted there are plenty of SERIOUSLY built engines that will take it... but wow... that is a lot of boost. Even 24+ psi of boost is pretty dang high. I can't imagine that on a bike.

Dude, I'd like to see you ride a bike that is that crazy (like the linked one). Although I would be scared of a misshap, it would be awesome. I have seen Hayabusas boosted in the teens pushing about 500 rwhp that could go from 100 mph to 210 mph in a matter of seconds... but could barely keep the front wheel down! Even the ones that ONLY had 300 rwhp did that! I know I was kind of freaked out when I took my bike up past 130 mph. I didn't even realize I was going THAT fast until I let off THEN looked down at the speedo. Scared me how easily I could have been killed by one little bump in the road (or a squirrel or something)!

That Busa looks INSANE! A car with 685 hp at the wheels is crazy let alone a bike. I would be sooooo afraid to ride that.

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment