Thread: wheels
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 09:45 AM

wheels

I bought a set of Exel BK-7's last summer. One got damaged in an early snow storm and got some severe curbage. I called Wheelmax, the place I bought them from and they don't have them anymore. One guy said they could be in at the end of May, but another said they discontinued the color I purchased them in. So I'm kinda in a bind. As far as i know wheelmax.com is the only place that carries Exel wheels. Exelwheels.com is worthless for any info. Anyway, If I had to i guess I could just buy 4 new wheels...since I already have practically brand new 225/40/18 tires, I'll just need wheels. Anyone have any good reccomendations on the somwhat cheaper side of mabye $700-850 for a set of just for wheels 18x7.5?

Its just a tough situation b/c the exels were universal as in 5x100 and 5x111.5 lug pattern. I was contemplating selling the car, so I could have kept the wheels most likely since those are two pretty universal lug patterns. Now if I get a new set, they'll be only one lug pattern, and if I sell the car, they'll go with it. I'm stressed out and out of ideas. What a PITA.