View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Stevebsy Send a message via Yahoo to Stevebsy
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Neon SVX Sign Auction - Live and online April 17th 8:30 Eastern time

OK - a slight time change, because we have to get out of the dinner room at 8pm, so the auction will start at 7:45PM Eastern time.

The auction will be live in person and live online. I only need a proxy bid if you can't be there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stevebsy
Ok I now have all the details figured out for the auction of the neon sign.

The auction will start at or shortly after 8:30PM eastern daylight time on Saturday April 17th at the dinner.

There will be an online portion, where you can bid online through the www.subaru-svx.net chatroom. If you plan to use this method, please test the chatroom with your choice of software before the auction so you don't miss out.

Also...I will accept proxy bids from those who cannot be there. How this works is like this: You email/PM me with your maximum bid. Much like Ebay, I will automatically bid for you up to your maximum. If 2 proxy bids are equal, the earlier one received by me will win.

The highest bidder wins, and must send payment (or pay up if at dinner) before you get the sign. If needed, the buyer will have to pay shipping for the sign. Proceeds will be split between the maker of the sign, and support for the network.

Thanks - and let's get those bids up there!!

Custom Oil Caps, Battery Bars, Phenolic Spacers for sale here:
http://www.x35design.com