View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
take a step back and realize what we are telling you. People who have a ton of experience with turbos know that making the svx turbo-charged is one hell of a task and definately not a weekend project. You are taking advive from a kid that knows a 2.0 4 cyclinder. Think for a minute, YOU CANNOT DO IT. As i mentioned before, i am a kid too, i know **** about cars. BUT, i don't try to prove professionals wrong because my friends thinks it can be done. The svx can be turbo charged, but it will take tons of fabrication, money, time, and know how, and nothing personal but it sounds to me and a lot of other people that you have none of these. Hey if you can do it, do it and prove us all wrong, but i got a feeling it won't be done on a Wal-Mart paycheck. Stop telling us what you might do and give us raw bleeding facts. Numbers are only weird shapes until aplied, make that your new modo. I'm sick of kids these days, makes me look like one of you idiots who thinks they know it all. Sell ur svx and buy an eclipse if you want a turbo.