View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 12:27 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane

That is NOT what I'm saying. I'm saying, on AVERAGE. If you were to take every WWF fan in your city, and average their intelligence, vs every computer game design (3d animation, level design, artists, etc) person's average intelligence, who do you think would be more intelligent?
Neither are greater than the other. DUH.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane
But whatever, I give up. There is NOTHING I can say that will make you guys understand the simple concept of averages, and the fact that someone here took a f*cking logic class, but still doesn't understand that "All SVXs are cars, but not all cars are SVXs" is just freaking pathetic.
I'm sure we all know the concept of averages, just that you like to use a biased sample to improve your statistic. Oh and I love the way you think that because you took a logic class and think that the rest of us are pathetic, but remember you are the one that comes up with ignorant statements. Much good logic will do when majority of what is said is not true.

Look the sun comes up from the North and sets in the south. Much good using logic that will do to prove that that's true.