View Single Post
Old 11-01-2001, 07:21 PM

Re: what to do with fog lights?

Quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim

But the botton line is even with the yellows on, I have been hi-beamed, pulled over, yelled at and what not. Is there anything we could do -- apart from not using them -- which is not an option? Do you guys think the BMW and Lexus owners go through the same crap as we do with our brights?

Lwin

I know exactly what you go through, This is something I've learn to live with. Right now I have standard low beams installed, People assume I have my high's on, just because they see four lights in a row. If they short flash me, I'll short flash them back. If they hold their high's on me, I'll do the same. Usually after they see my "Super Bright White"(Secret Mod) high beams they get the picture.
My wife is afraid to drive the car with the fog lights on because of this, but I say why can't I use my fog lights when I want to. Someone with a car that had regular foglights even flashed me before...I had the same thing on that he did
Once a cop flashed me, and I flash him back but he didn't come after me...Lucky I guess To answer the question: Is there anything we can do?....NOTHING, if turning them off is not an option. Enjoy your car!, Enjoy your lights!, Enjoy the view!

94 Blue L, 5-speed, converted 4wd, Clear headlights, Angel Eyes, Converted Radiator and fan, White faced guages, Cross-drilled/slotted rotors, Lambo doors ...
------------------------------------