View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 04:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
Heck of a Weekend

1) The new furniture was not delivered on Saturday because it snowed.
2) The Sears battery in the '97 Outback was replaced after only 18 months with a Diehard Gold. Sears gave me a $60 credit on the old battery.
3) The left front tire on the '97 SVX was low again. It has a slow leak. I backed it out of the garage Sunday evening and the tire unseated itself from the rim. I put on the doughnut. I brought the tire in to NTB this morning along with an almost new spare rim. I bought these Dunlop SP-5000-AS tires from them. The tire was leaking along the inside of the rim in 2 places. The first is where they put on the balance weight . The second place is where the rim is bent very slightly. NTB mounted the tire on the new rim, pumped it up, balanced, tested, and mounted it.
I also told them to send the rim to Sports Car Tire in Wilm., DE for straightening.
4) The water pies in the laundry room froze Saturday night. I set up a couple of electric ceramic heaters and thawed out the pipes. I left the water dripping in the sink today, to keep it from freezing again.
5) Friday evening Rosie and I were in the Outback, coming home from shopping. We spotted a burgundy SVX in a gas station. We pulled in and spoke to the young man. This is his second SVX he had a 92. This one is a 95. He loves SVXes. He is moving from NJ to DE. I gave him info on the Network and Yahoo Club. He was unaware of any SVX organizations.
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!