Thread: Freeks!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 11:10 AM
The Croupier

I was comming back from an airport drop off,
Cruisen up I-5 at about 80 Traffic kinda thin & mostly runnen 70'ish
When these 2 kids in a Toyota Supra (Whale tail & Coffee can muffler Tip ) gets beside me & starts a little pull up drop off tryn to get me to play.. I got the radio at earbleed level & didnt notice them right away & when i looked over they where laughing there asses off & pointing & waving.. Then the driver gives me this bye bye wave & drops down a gear ( what a sound lol )
well as he jumps a 1/2 car length I smile an evil little smile & go what the hell & Drop the pedal. I was doing over 80 when i mashed it & it pushed me back into the seat with an awsome feeling & I gave em a lil beeb beeb & a smile wave as i Pulled away ( with what appeared to be NO effort at all ) I ran her up to about 130 & was at that time about 10-20 car lengths ahead when i thought about my driving record So i let off & slowed to about 75.. They caught up & to there credit looked properly Abashed , Gave me the Ok you be bad wave & smiled the Defeat smile & then the thumbs up. They started getting into the right lanes to Exit & the way they where shaking there heads at each other was PRICELESS !!!
I get a few chances a week to do this & it has yet to get old
03 Yamaha V-star custom /classic 3k