View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 09:11 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Smile

For instance, I can put my cell phone next to my computer and it wirelessly recognizes my phone is in the nearby proximity and sychronizes all the contacts in my computers address book into my phone. It even synchonizes my notes and calendar into my phone. All by clicking a button, no software needed. When I use iPhoto I can click on a digital picture, and click one button and purchase a 19"x14" print for $19, delivered to my doorstep in 3 days. I can click on a song in iTunes, preview a 30 second clip, and purchase it for .99 cents with a click of the button. I can plug my DV camera into my computer, it automatically launches iMovie, and click one button and it is recording the playback. I can plug in a digital camera and it will automatically launch iPhoto and download all my pictures without me pushing any buttons. I can sync my calander with my work calendar with a click of a button. These all involve no clicks or single clicks. Macs are so easy to use and so reliable and the performance is comparable to intel machines. Is it so hard to believe that someone who is intelligent would be attracted to this sort of technology and efficiency.

I love it!!!

I can sit slothfully in one spot, barely use my brain & have the world handed to me in an endless stream of pixels.

I'm gettin' smarter already!

Ron (Real men use Windows 95).

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.