View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 05:12 PM

Registered SVX
Good-bye from Trevor.

The happy family has clearly confirmed direct personal and named insults are OK as long as directed by the close knit of the brethren. The standards have slipped to a point where the network is no longer acceptable.

I most certainly will not again sincerely or specially offer even a plain ÒregardsÓ.

Statement by Porter -- Your use of "Regards" at the end of most of your posts is equally irritating. Repetition of the word indicates a lack thereof. "Special Regards" is in and of itself offensive, and needs no repetition.

N.B. My final post in Ó Not Exactly SVX Ò which drew no apology and what is more important, no comment from members : -

Porter,

Once again your tactics are to evade and side step. The thread you started using my name was direct sarcastic abuse. You now say, If it was a low blow so be it. You made a sly attempt to obscure your intent knowing many would not be aware of the preceding circumstances.

Earlier in this thread, making excuses to Randy, you state : -

This guy has been actively trying to start a fight with me for months now. If it was a low blow, so be it. I don't have the inclination to kiss ass or make nice over the situation.

Just when and where did I do as you say i.e. try to start a fight ? It is however possibly that I did not agree with something you said in error and therefore simply annoyed your ego. Provide the evidence.

An interesting extract from one of MY posts in the same thread: -

P.S.----- I am very sure we would in FACT enjoy a beer and a good bloody old fashioned eyeball argument.

Your latest suggestion is that you applied Òsemi-friendlyÓ spirit in the debate. The facts in contradiction are available for all to see.

You state : -

Contrary to Rob's rather immature "we win, you lose, p.s. we win" declaration

Just who are you to judge that Rob is, ÒimmatureÓ , or that I am an ÒassholeÓ, ÓsmartassÓ, or declare, ÒYou have a keyboard and an eye patch to keep you company,Ó and ÓScrew you and the Kiwi you rode in on, old man. Nobody gives a **** what you think.Ó .

You Porter are completely, up yourself. The problem for you is that you did lose a debate and do not like it and will not accept it in good grace.

Everyone should note, as is recorded in the thread , my exchanges with ÒeugenefengÓ were exceedingly intense and one could even say bloody, but we both were honourable. Porter you take a look. Learn a lesson. You simply could not stand the heat. I may be an old man, you get into a childish tantrum when challenged and are in a corner.

You have stated to Randy, I don't have the inclination to kiss ass or make nice over the situation.

You now, after all your preceding abuse, come across with the absolute pretence. I hope that in the future we ALL can show a little more humility and understanding for one another.

To quote you Ò I'm not kissing your ass Ò that is for bloody sure. Go stick length of straight wire right up your a anus.

What is more if all members looking on want this old man, old bastard maybe, to retract his statements think again. You condone obscenities and personal abuse galore from others. Accept some facts.

P.S. Thank you Chris for the great facility you have provided. Sincerely, Trevor. *<)

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 11-02-2003 at 05:33 PM.