Thread: Rice is what?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 11:46 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally posted by svx_commuter
So.... would this be rice?
>>>>>
Hooked up? I'm talking riced out ..........not disgustingly but classy.

Maybe a "fitted" pair of side skirts (which I must admit the SVX REALLY needs) and some sort of custom front bumper. Maybe some huge 19" wheels with a deep lip (something different). A slammed SVX on bags maybe? ......dam that would be HOT.

I don't know .........I just want to see if I can get some "ideas" of what to do to my SVX......I liked the way my G came out and it was pretty much stock.

But here's what I would like to do with an SVX:
-18" rims
-maybe a small 1" drop
-that bumper I posted from Japan
-Some custom side skirts (not sure of what car would look good on the SVX)
-those minor euro lip splitters on the rear bumper
-HIDs
-35% Window Tint
-I'd like to do something different with the grill, like mold it into the bumper like Nissan Skyline style
-Lambo doors (definitely a must on the SVX....shoulda came with them stock )
-A little more "wide bodyish" ...I love how the SVX has those fender flares but I'd like them to be a little more extreme.

....and i think that's it............definitely expensive but the SVX is my dream car, so I've got dreams.

i tend to think of rice as a slow car with extreme 'look-at-me!' add-ons that make it look like some sort of wannabe race car. you can modify your car tastefully and not be rice, IMHO. if you add Altezza-style taillights to any car, however, you should be shot in the face.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)