Thread: Pray for All
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 02:07 PM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
I really hope some of you did not misunderstand what I was saying. I am not a war monger, I do not feel we should wage war against Afghanistan or any other country. I do not feel we should kick all foreigners out. What I meant was we need to extinguish the CAUSE of these problems.

I listen daily to BBC news which IMHO gives the least slanted news that is available to us in the states, so I know of the daily terrorist attacks all over the world. The one theme that always rings out in most terrorist attacks is the shedding of civilian blood. When you are dealing with people who don't care about killing innocent people, you are backed into a corner.

I would like to see a peaceful resolve to this, but I have to be realistic. Unless we can get terrorists into court, we all lose. Lets pray that whoever is responsible went so far over the line, that their own people give them over for trial. If not, we are left with no other alternative than to go in and get them.

I'm not talking about bombing cities, I'm talking about a targeted effort for specific people. Unfortunately, people like this in the past have chosen to hide in schools, hospitals, and other cowardly places. In previous attempts, we have backed down and they have continued to take innocent people's lives.

And when we get this one or group, we set a policy that we will get EVERY terrorist into court so anyone who gets a bright idea of blowing up a bus in Israel knows that they WILL be found and they WILL be punished. It is time for the world to unite against a terrorist enemy, not against peace loving people of all races.

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker