Old 09-12-2001, 01:12 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Re: Rant mode on...

Quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Guys,

With this going on, all we can do and all we should at this moment is to just pray and wait for more (news) to come.

I do not like the media in this country (or in any country for that matter.) They are one sided all the time. War was not a word that was mentioned initially till media mentions "war", "attack", and "assault."

This kind of things happens pretty much where my dad lives on weekly basis. Yes -- this is the new form of war. But the media does not need to add fuel to the flame already there. The US government does not need to use a nuclear weapon to kill one guy. US does have a strongest military right? Or is it still the "army of one?"

If the US wants to execute Osama, they can go in, take him out and come back with minimal loss at the moment. I am not a US citizen either. This lock'em up and send them back is a totally POS attitude and something that should not be tolerated. If we have to kick out all the foreigners, no one but the native americans should be here in the US -- right?

Anyways, I guess my ranting is over for the moment.

Lwin
Again, god help us from the hands of fools, politicians and diplomats.
Good idea Lwin. Please show me where Mr. Bin Laden is right now & I'll personally point our forces in the right direction. Got any good leads on Saddam today? Excuse my sarcasm. Ron.

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.