View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 08:39 PM
gordon gekko

Re: re: opinion

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
not that i am in favor of the music being sent across the airwaves these days, but if it floats their boats.......

geez rob, i'm going to start taking bets on how long you will live. you may blow a vein or something from all the things that's wrong with this world. if you don't like it, change the station man, no need to get that worked up over it.

regardless, you think their music sucks, but enough people are listening to their music for them to continue with their 'so-called' music careers (or whatever you want to call it). you think their music sucks, they think your music sucks. you hate them and they hate you. (incomes barney the purple dragon that sings 'i hate you. you hate me. we're a part of a dysfunctional family.')

so they spend their money on a $3000 bucks on a subwoofer and some big 'bling-bling' rims. it's what makes them happy which i guess is all that matters to them. it's all that matters to me anyway.

they act thuggish, not to gain respect from you, but from their peers (which i guess is the norm for them). sometimes those appearances are needed depending on the community that they reside in. i've been to those places. i used to have friends who lived next to a crack house, gunshots ringing through the day, prostitutes that walk the street, the truck drivers that use to kill the prostitutes, and cops that don't do a damn thing.

i've been around what you would consider 'scum of the earth' (i just think they are people like you and me.) and i've been around people who are on top of the socioeconomical scale. i recommend you going out to meet some of these fine individuals to learn that they really aren't that much different than you and me.

good luck

well said noir. I say to each their own.