View Single Post
Old 09-01-2001, 05:57 PM
uconnscott

Kenwood MP3 Player

I just read the mazda mp3 post, thought I should mention I just got a Kenwood MP3 player installed in my car last night, as well as new JBL front componet speakers, and Boston Acustics 6 by 9s in the rear.

This new stuff sounds 1000 times better then before. The MP3 playback funcion works great. No complaints (except that I am now broke!)

Anyway the technology is very cool. Now I just have to fix my check engine light problem. The mechanic says it is a sensor issue but the light goes on intermittitly so it is difficult to diagnose. My security system is "toast", the mechanic said the "brains" are shot and orded me a new "brain" for $145.

Also, I sucked and up and shelled out the $145 for a new sunvisor. I know that it is a ripoff, but I just couldn't stand it anymore. All new stuff should be put in next saturday morning. I can't wait.

Looks like my puchasing days are over for at least several months, now I just pray tha my tranny holds up!!

By the way I have a 92 ls-l with 72.5k miles, black (so spoiler YET!). I could use some advise I how to make my signiture (can't find it). Thanks.