View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 01:41 AM
check out www.planetsvx.com

we have no such policy..

funny story about "wheel dorks"....
I had a customer order some Tenzo rims from me...
3 weeks later, I didnt have them, Tenzo was out..
I even called Wheel Max figuring if they had what I needed
I would get them from them just to make the deal and keep
the customer happy. First time I called they said they had them, then I called back a few hours later, and they now DIDNT have what I needed....They told me Tenzo was out and it would be a few weeks ( duh, I already knew that....) it was worth a shot.
THEN, a few days later the customer and his dad comes in my shop all pissed off at me cause I dont have his rims yet.
I called Tenzo and put my salesperson on speaker phone where the customer heard straight from the source, they didnt and wouldnt have the rims he wanted for 3-4 weeks.
The customer says "wheel max has them, Ill just order them there" I said, really....lets call them too and put them on speaker phone. I call and I Identify my shop and ask some ding dong if he had these 17" rims we needed, he comes back with "yes, sure do!" I then said, let me talk to so and so your boss, ....he gets on the phone, I ask HIM if he had the same rims, he says, "no Dayle, you called a few days ago about them and I told you we didnt"
All the while the customer is standing there listening to this
on speaker phone.

So I then proceed to tell the boss guy his sales people are telling my and his potential customers that "they have them in stock!"
He apologized and said hed take care of it....
This was about 2 months ago......
Grass isnt always greener guys and gals, and most people who do mailorder only businesses are run by idiots with bad customer svc skills and only care about making $$......
Svx girl, good luck......you may lose $100 but chalk it up to a lesson learned.
My advice from a business owner, if and when you call them, be firm but nice, and dont make it sound like you are attacking them.
It will put them on the "defense" and they will help you even less.
If they charge your credit card, you can always dispute the bill, but its a long shot.

CLICK the LINK below to Visit the SVX Store:

http://www.planetsvx.com

http://www.motorsportwarehouse.com/svx/sig2.jpg

Cars in the garage:
92 Toyota Soarer Single Turbo JDM RHD
70 Boss 302 Mustang 39k original miles
97 SVX Lsi
92 Liquid Silver Murano-ized (1st of its kind)
71 Cougar Xr7 Conv 351c 4v 4spd
69 SS Camaro 350
71 Nissan RHD Fairlady Z
70 Stang Fastback
70 Amc AMX 390
71 240z
89 Conquest TSi w/ 5.0 v8 swap
84 Mustang GT Turbo conv

"good, if it bleeds, we can kill it ....."