View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 10:13 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Talking This is just too funny!

Okay, I read this again and can't stop laughing. If this is someone messing around for humor, I don't know how much longer they can keep it going, but it is still cracking me up!

Hear for you action plasure R the baddest SVX centre CAPZ tm you ever seen!!!! these capz are high profiilin stylin dog!!! snap these on an yo look grate but more than tat feel grate cuz yo be shavin tenths ot t quarter dog!!! throw off yor old stinkn plastic capz and replacin with this!!! made in USA presicion titanum alloies!!! lighter = faster and for centre caps not only speed but cornern right?! this mad capz come ina set of 4 so you are all set just pop of and snap on!!! look good 2 with SVX letters and special STI colors!!! wicked smooth I make these hooked up parts for my SVX an then pass the tech on to othrs to hook up their rides alreedy have this capz on my SVX and 2 customer SVX ridez!!! one took to raceway and beat 2 tenths of time from day before!!! 2 tenths = beat Supra MKVII dog!!!

John - hopefully you'll get back from your trip in time to actually click on the auction link and see it in all its glory! The picture is priceless. STI colors! HA!

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...