View Single Post
Old 08-19-2001, 06:58 PM
Ain't it the truth?

Send a message via Yahoo to SVXphile
John from Bridgeport and Rufus sign up...

Super-Ru brought Jean and I safely home this evening, with a few angels riding along, from a quick trip to Cherokee, North Carolina. Got to visit with some cousins and had a nice time. Didn't really have a plan, just went where the road led us.

I see upon our return that we have two more wishing to attend, plus a mysterious person mentioned by Svxit. That would put us at 15 already, and I haven't even received the contract yet.

Feedback folks! Should I lay away some additional rooms? Anyone who has been reading this, but has not let your voice be heard yet, please step up and be counted. If you want to come after the block has been reserved for everyone, then you will be on your own as to any chance to get a room. We are very lucky to get a block of this size at this time. Later, the demand for rooms for the fall color season will take every room at Canaan Valley.

I see the "sniping" has already begun, so by the time the meet rolls around, thing should get interesting! Don
1 wife ("She, who must be obeyed..")

"One advantage of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries"