View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 06:06 PM
Countess

Thanks !! Yeah, I keep going through phases of not wanting to own a car ever again, to wanting another SVX right now, even though I cannot drive atm, to wanting to buy a tank so no-one can hurt me again. I even had a thought of moving next door to work (the house next door is for sale) but, what if I wanna chuch a "sickie" ??? Can't have that !

My car is probably driveable, now that they reefed the metal off the back wheels *grin* I don't know why they would trash it *grin* It just has no boot ... Ooooooh.

I find out today if they will fix it, or scrap it. The smash repairers say scrap... I really hope they can fix it, but on the other hand, my dad (a car mechanic) says I don't want it back after what she has been through. I will have to wait and see.

I just got a model SVX and my DVD in the mail yesterday, that was a bit heart-wrenching. I cannot bear to put the DVD in the player. I will try and do that tonight when I have some support near-by.

And the little car is just gorgeous !!! I want to paint it, but it is so heavy I cannot lift it.