View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 10:53 PM
blonde_man

I was hesitant about this meet at first. Last year it seemed a lot more organized, but now I see that an agenda is forming, and that a NICE LONG cruise(PLEASE!) route will be mapped out (with copies made for everyone hopefully), I think I'll call up the hotel tomorrow and make reservations(just saturday night for me)! You still want to split with me Paul?

So you can add me to the list! Hope we can at least get the same turnout as last year! Anymore than that, will get a little crazy, but who says that's bad??

I say we do a relentless email/SVX club bombardment, up until the date of the meet, to really drum up turnout! Tell all of your SVX friends!!

Maybe we could also give out awards too. Like "Longest drive to Reading," and "Most/least miles on Odometer." "Most Modified." "Most stock." "Cleanest." "Loudest/coolest horn." "Dirtiest" Etc etc. Just a little addition to make the meet more fun! Does anyone have a certificate maker, and have any ideas for prizes/trophies? I guess each member/attendee would be given a ballot to vote for each category. Are we going to issue a number for each car, or just use the license plate number, or what?

Even if we don't have the biggest turnout, let's make this meet the best ever, to show everyone what they missed out on!