View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 10:32 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Exclamation Finally, A PLAN!! (kinda)

As you can see, UNKLE WORN, has agreed to plan a route. So, we now have a plan:

Early birds arrive Morgantown Holiday Inn, Evening of April 6. Nothing "formal" planned -- those arriving just try to meet up on your own.

Morning of 7th -- We all meet in the parking lot around 10 a.m. Meet and greet 'til around noon. At noon, we take off for a ride through the PA countryside (UNK will provide directions for the route -- with (probably) a couple of stopping points so we can all re-group if we get separated (we all did a heck of a job keeping together last year -- besides Kevin Obrien's "Lighter Launcher" incident). At the end of the tour, we'll wind up at one of two (UNK's checking into which one) of PA's finer buffets (Neither serve alcohol, Larry -- sorry) around 4:00 PM for an early dinner. After that, we'll all meet back at the Motel where those who have them can bring out the "libations" and we can proceed to pah-tay!

Sunday morning, those who want, can meet for an informal brunch at the motel before departing on their drives home -- of course, anyone else who lives nearby is welcome to join in.

So, does that sound like a plan? I'm getting that same excitement I had last year. Yippee -- are we gonna have fun! Sign up soon!!!!
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI